Product & Technical
We provide advice to ensure that your product and supply chain complies are setup for consistent safety and quality.
Giving peace of mind
Best in class quality management systems
- Advice on quality control and consistency
- Creation of Quality Management Systems. (QMS) for use internally and with your factory.
Food Safety Management
- Deliver relevant Food Safety Management Plans such as CCPs, HACCP and allergen management.
- Identify and minimise product recall or withdrawal risks and setup procedures.
- Identify and action the necessary steps to achieve site certification such as SALSA and BRC.
confidence in our Knowledge
Our team will give you peace of mind
Founders trust us
Hear from brands we have helped
Get in Touch
Our fees operate on an hourly rate or project fee, depending on the work. Community members enjoy additional benefits.
To speak with a member of the team, complete this form and we will be in touch.
Can I change an existing HACCP Plan?
Yes, you can. HACCP plans are a reflection of what happens during product production and they are not static. If, from trial to production you have identified steps that need to be added, then the relevant changes must be made to the plan.
My manufacturing site is a small production kitchen, does this apply to me?
Yes definitely. Working in a smaller production unit has its advantages, however what you gain in faster innovation, you may lose in safety controls and legal requirements. The smaller the spaces the harder it is to correctly segregate, label and safely produce. We help identify risk areas, train team members and advise on best practices.
Get a glimpse of how operating in the UK will look like in 2021. “Covid-19 and Brexit are the backdrop
Here’s an article about what Gen Z considered ‘good food’. “Young Gen Zers aged 15 to 25 are actively looking